|Type of depositing||Currency of transaction||Your expenses||Transfer period||Perform transaction|
|VISA||USD, EUR||2.8%||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
|MasterCard||USD, EUR||2.8%||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
|Other replenishment methods|
|Wire transfer||EUR||From 5 EUR, depending on the terms of your bank||Up to 5 working days||Deposit your account|
|Neteller||USD, EUR||4%*||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
|WebMoney||USD, EUR||0.8%||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
|ADVCash||USD, EUR||0%||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
|Perfect Money||USD, EUR||0.5%, 2%||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
|Payeer||USD, EUR||0,95%||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
|Bitcoin||USD, EUR||0,5%||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
|Litecoin||USD, EUR||0,5%||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
|Ethereum||USD, EUR||0,5%||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
|Ripple||USD, EUR||0,5%||Within 1 working day||Deposit your account|
Working day is: UTC+2, from 9.00 to 18.00
Days off: Saturday, Sunday
* Individuals residing in non-EU member countries only can use Neteller payment system.
|Type of withdrawal||Your expenses||Minimum amount for withdrawal||Maximum amount for withdrawal||Transfer period|
|Electronic payment systems|
|VISA||2% + 1-2$**||$1||Unlimited||Up to 5 working days|
|MasterCard||2% + 1-2$**||$1||Unlimited||Up to 5 working days|
|Other fund withdrawal methods|
|Wire transfer||From 5 EUR, depending on the terms of your bank||€100||Unlimited||Up to 5 working days|
|Neteller||1%***||Unlimited||Unlimited||Within 1 working day|
not more than $ 50 in one time
|Unlimited||Unlimited||Within 1 working day|
|ADVCash||0%||$1||Unlimited||Within 1 working day|
|Bitcoin||0.5%, min 0.005||$1||Unlimited||Within 1 working day|
|Ethereum||0.5%||$1||Unlimited||Within 1 working day|
|Litecoin||0.5%||$1||Unlimited||Within 1 working day|
|Perfect Money||0.5%||$1||Unlimited||Within 1 working day|
|Payeer||0,95%||$1||Unlimited||Within 1 working day|
|Ripple||0.5%||$1||Unlimited||Within 1 working day|
* Withdrawals are only possible to perform with those methods and invoice details, which were used for depositing.
Business day: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., UTC +2
Weekends: Saturday and Sunday
** When the payment card wasn’t used formerly in mutual settlements with the Company, it’s necessary to assure of belonging of the card to relevant client. As such, before the beginning of payout transaction to the abovementioned bank card, it’s necessary to credit from the card with minimal sum from $ 1 if it is VIsa card, and from $ 2 if it ‘s Mastercard.
*** Individuals residing in non-EU member countries only can use Neteller payment system.
- Gerchik & Co broker is not engaged in exchange of bitcoins, is not linked to provision of associated services and limits any transactions aimed at BTC purchase or sale through the use of the Company’s system, excluding transactions involving withdrawal of profits resulting from trading and/or investment operations.
- Gerchik & Co shall not be liable for the bitcoin exchange rate on the client side.
- The replenishment by means of WebMoney payment system is limited to $100,000 per calendar month. This limit can only be exceeded subject to prior approval of the Company.
- All transactions associated with funds depositing and withdrawal are made through customer accounts only. The customer can get an access to his/her Forex account for replenishment or withdrawal of funds in the Personal Office.
- The funds can be credited or withdrawn during the business hours only.
- In order to replenish Forex account, use the payment options shown in the table above.
- Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Support Desk by calling the numbers given in the Contacts section, or simply filling out the feedback form. Requests are reviewed during business hours only.
Please note! The size of the commission for the funds transfer is equal to the fees charged by the bank or payment system. Customers of Gerchik & Co are not charged any commission for depositing and withdrawal of funds in the Forex.
- The timeframes for the funds transfer are in line with the standard transaction processing procedure and can be reduced or increased under the influence of certain factors beyond the Company’s reasonable control (payment sending time etc.). It may take up to three business days for the funds to be credited to the customer’s Forex account (replenishment) from the date when they have been credited to the correspondent account. Processing of requests for funds withdrawal shall take up to three business days, and up to five business days to have the account closed.
- Pursuant to Paragraph 3.7 of the Gerchik & Co’s Client Agreement, the payments shall not be accepted from any third party whatsoever.
In the following section, you can learn about the funds depositing and withdrawal options. We offer the most transparent terms and conditions, ensuring user-friendly and affordable Forex account replenishment and funds withdrawal.
You can replenish Forex account in U.S. dollars in a number of ways. The cost value may vary from 0 to 7% depending on the payment method. The funds shall be credited to the account within 1 day (in the majority of payment options) or within 5 days if the payment is transacted through Halyk Bank.
Forex funds withdrawal procedure is similar to that associated with depositing. For the majority of payment services, 1 U.S. dollar is the minimum amount. In the most methods, the amount is not limited, except for Halyk Bank and BlueOrange.
In order to get personal assistance, please contact a consultant at the number indicated in the Contacts section or simply send a message by using a feedback form on the website.
Unique services from Gerchik & Co
We offer more than the traditional Forex. We offer innovations, comfort and stability.
Increases the number of profitable trades
Minimizing losses maximazing profits.
For money-making investments and profitable trading.
A vital book for traders and investors.
Develops a Trading Strategy from trader’s previous work records.
Your trading system's strengths and weaknesses.