How Not to Fall Victim to Scammers
Well-known companies and people often find themselves in a rather unpleasant situation where their reputable names are misused by scammers for illicit enrichment.
Being aware of this, we have decided to create a handy anti-fraud checklist to help you spot those who take advantage of Alexander Gerchik’s name or Gerchik & Co’s reputation and use them to offer participation in various projects, etc.
Here’s What You Should Keep Close Tabs on
You can find accurate and up-to-date information about the company:
- on Gerchik & Co official website;
- in our social media (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook) by simply sending us a direct message, posting to our feed or in the comment section, and we will be happy to address any matters of your concern;
- by giving us a call at: 0 800 210 216, 8 800 333 27 54, +44-203-318-42-01;
- via Skype: GerchikCo TechSupport;
- by shooting us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by submitting your request in a support pop-up window on the company’s official website;
- by submitting a request to the personal manager using the feedback form in the personal account.
1. Managers at Gerchik & Co do not offer to invest money in the TIMA account of a particular managing trader. The customers personally choose the investment strategy from the relevant ranking on the website or in the personal account (PA).
2. The managers of the Company do not ask the customers to replenish accounts/e-wallets belonging to third parties. The customers make all replenishment and withdrawal transactions with ACCOUNTS BELONGING TO THEM via their PAs opened with the Company.
3. Managers at Gerchik & Co do not sell books, educational courses, products and services for cash and non-cash payments. The Company’s customers gain access to educational products upon registration/replenishment of an account opened with the company.
4. Gerchik & Co does not sell any ready-to-use signals in any open or closed groups.
5. The Company’s websites and social media pages do not contain any forms where you have to enter your bank card/account and/or e-wallet details. You can learn about replenishment and withdrawal methods on the Company’s official website and in your PA.
6. Customers at Gerchik & Co trade by using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. The Company promptly notifies its clients of the emergence of new platforms on its official website and social media.
7. The managers at Gerchik & Co do not offer its customers to sign up on any other platforms or open any other side accounts outside the Company’s system.
8. Gerchik & Co has no rewards programs based on any additional actions taken with the accounts.
Become a client at Gerchik & Co
Do not leave requests or provide your personal information on websites that seem suspicious or unreliable.
Should you have any other inquiries, please contact the Company directly using the official contact details listed below: